Question Laptop looses internet connection momentarily upon app launch

JellyBurger676

Commendable
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Guys,
So I have reset my laptop and it seems that some (possibly all) have connection problems when launching them - so as attached in video chrome wont work for 10-15 seconds as seen search doesn't work and the app functions like Gmail don't load either. The problem is also seen in Spotify which needs a bit of time - and steam often fails to connect to friends etc and after you press reattempt it will work fine again. It wastes a lot of time and is frustrating after reset. What do you advise me to do?

Preview attachment Video.mov

Video.mov
7.8 MB

Thanks for your time :)

Lutfij

Titan
The link to your video comes up with a 404. Might want to see if the link is right on your end. As for your issue, what is the make and model of your laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. On a side note, what OS are you on? Instead of resetting, I'd have advised on a clean install of the OS after fabricating your bootable OS installer.

JellyBurger676

Commendable
Jul 14, 2020
The link to your video comes up with a 404. Might want to see if the link is right on your end. As for your issue, what is the make and model of your laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. On a side note, what OS are you on? Instead of resetting, I'd have advised on a clean install of the OS after fabricating your bootable OS installer.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Do you know how I can upload a video on here? It seems that the link indeed doesn't work as I tried dragging the video directly from my email onto the forum :)

Its an MSI GP62 6QF Leopard Pro. I'm on Windows 10.
By clean install you mean downloading windows 10 on a drive and botting via the usb option through biois? - Will I need a new product key for this? - I havent done this in a while so cant remember.

haseeb98ahm

Honorable
Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
So I have reset my laptop and it seems that some (possibly all) have connection problems when launching them - so as attached in video chrome wont work for 10-15 seconds as seen search doesn't work and the app functions like Gmail don't load either. The problem is also seen in Spotify which needs a bit of time - and steam often fails to connect to friends etc and after you press reattempt it will work fine again. It wastes a lot of time and is frustrating after reset. What do you advise me to do?

Preview attachment Video.mov
Video.mov
7.8 MB

Thanks for your time :)
Had a similar problem. Uninstall your network drivers. In device Manager click View-> show hidden devices uninstall greyed out network drivers if any. Go to manufacturers Website download and reinstall drivers.

haseeb98ahm

Honorable
Jan 30, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Do you know how I can upload a video on here? It seems that the link indeed doesn't work as I tried dragging the video directly from my email onto the forum :)

Its an MSI GP62 6QF Leopard Pro. I'm on Windows 10.
By clean install you mean downloading windows 10 on a drive and botting via the usb option through biois? - Will I need a new product key for this? - I havent done this in a while so cant remember.

Use this service. No sign-up required.

JellyBurger676

Commendable
Jul 14, 2020

JellyBurger676

Commendable
Jul 14, 2020
Press on driver > select operating system > Download the Wireless lan drivers.

Hi Thanks for your reply,
Unfortunately still have same issue. And I also realised my brightness setting are gone so I cant use buttons to change brightness and neither can I find it anywhere in settings.
What is the best solution. I already installed windows via usb.

Thanks