[SOLVED] Laptop made a clicking noise

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
So i heard my laptop make a clicking noise and I thought it was the HDD so i installed cryistaldiskinfo and it said my HDD was working just fine so what could be the issue? is it the HDD or is it something else?

Solution
No i just heard it once for a few mins, crystaldiskinfo said its was in good condition.

No i just heard it once for a few mins, crystaldiskinfo said its was in good condition.
Then it should be fine,
But still use some software that backups your files in cloud.
I'm using Google Drive to backup a specific folder on my google account for safety. It's great if you are going to just backup documents ,else 15GB won't be enough.

You might experience mild performance impact on your system after using backup software.

ssbaraskar99

Prominent
Oct 29, 2020

Then it should be fine,
But still use some software that backups your files in cloud.
I'm using Google Drive to backup a specific folder on my google account for safety. It's great if you are going to just backup documents ,else 15GB won't be enough.

You might experience mild performance impact on your system after using backup software.

Solution