Laptop MSI Mobo problem

Apr 23, 2018
due to my negligent, i managed to screw up my MSI laptop motherboard. it all first began when i had an issue with the ac power adapter jack. after i resolved that problem by replacing it with a new part, during assembling i forgot the safety precaution to take out the battery. as i was trying to put in the first cooling fan into its slot, the second cooling fan wire touched the motherboard then followed by a small-boom. I did not smell any burnt or soldering etc. Now my laptop still able to charge the battery and the led still blinking fine.
After inspecting the motherboard i found that a SMD diodes at position "R68" was standing half way up so i replaced the component but the problem still persist upon powering up the laptop. The motherboard able to on and off with no display/no beep. All it does is just turning on and off.
(turning on meaning the motherboard sounds like gonna boot, but it didn't).
could anyone guide me on this problem?
thank you

Apr 23, 2018

i've tried these methods and many other before, well, i was hoping to get an expert's opinion or anything. regardless, i do appreciate you take your time to respond, thank you =)