Question Laptop not starting and repair loop

May 24, 2019
my laptop:
HP 14 Notebook PC
Processor: Intel Celeron
4GB RAM
500GB ATA Hard Drive
my problem right now is that after the initial loading it goes to the blue screen of "Your pc ran into a problem that it couldn't handle, and now it need to restart" and below that in the same blue screen it says "Stop code: NTFS File System."
After that screen it jumps to the preparing automatic repair screen loads for a time, then goes to diagnosing your pc screen then black screen for a few seconds.
Then the preparing automatic repair screen and diagnosing your pc screen loop a few times and then goes back to the blue screen and repeats the whole thing again.
I tried power on the pc and power it off by holding down the power button while windows is still starting 3 times, to get windows to recognize it as boot failure and go to the repair screen, with no results just does the same thing over and over again

Lutfij

Titan
The usual outcome from the issue you've mentioned is that you need to reinstall your OS. You forgot to mention what OS you're on but from your description, I'm assuming it's Windows 10. Often times, even if you initiate Safe Mode/Repair mode, you're left needing to reinstall the OS. Best make a bootable USB installer for your OS using Windows Media Creation Tools and keep it handy.

Just for added measure, see if you can get into BIOS and see if your SATA device is detected.

May 24, 2019
Yes is Windows 10
20190524_142940.jpg

I managed to get into Diagnostics UEFI and ran an extensive system test, it passed the Processor check and the Hard Drive SMART check but it failed the Hard Drive Short DST check