laptop reaches 65 degrees after 15-20 minutes if gaming.

samantha8982

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014
I own a Toshiba qosmio F750 with windows 7 with 8gb or ram and when I play any game for 15-20 minutes it reaches 65 degrees Celsius and the case gets so hot it sometimes burns my fingertips so I am wondering if my computer being this hot is damaging it or is it safe to keep running once it reaches this temperature. I usually minimize the game that's running and let it cool of for 20-30 minutes before playing again.

Solution
to find out whether it's damaging, you need to know the functional temperatures of every individual component of the system, but it's pretty normal for laptop to heat up a lot during gaming, since everything inside it is enclosed in a relatively tight space and don't have much ventilation compared to desktops.

FSP

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014
to find out whether it's damaging, you need to know the functional temperatures of every individual component of the system, but it's pretty normal for laptop to heat up a lot during gaming, since everything inside it is enclosed in a relatively tight space and don't have much ventilation compared to desktops.

Solution

samantha8982

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014
yeah that's what the majority of people online said in help topics (not mine) thankyou for taking time to reply :)