Laptop recommendation for gaming, below 1000 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyHellspawn

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
Hello
My Dell Inspiron laptop has proven itself to be an useless piece of garbage which breaks constantl even after multiple repairs. I really do not want to, but I need a new laptop, can people here, uhm, help?
1. What is your budget?
My budget is 1000 euro.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Not really, important. I am a student, but I do not mind caying somethng bigger.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Not important.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need to carry it from dorm to home once a week, so uhm? Portable? Not sure about this.

5. How much battery life do you need?
I pretty much never use PC without charger.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I want to play video games very much. While I do not need to play newest games, I do want to play at least Dishonored 2? I am quite fine with Medium to Low.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo editing and writing.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1 TB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
https://notebooky.heureka.sk/
this is basically site that just says if it is available in slovakia.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 3 or 4 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I do not need any particularly, but DVD rom would be nice.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I do not like Dell. Unfair of me to be so cold to them fter one bad laptop experience but this laptop had been a nightmare.

13. What country do you live in?
Slovakia.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I require at least 3 USB slots.
Thank you for your help.

Solution
I completely agree with you about your opinion on dell..
I recommend you these laptops to you:
Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-52)
My opinion on acer is that they make great laptops, sturdy but not a tank, thin but not a sheet of metal which bends.
I warn you about the CPU because it REALLY gets hot, so buy a bottom cooler for it.
Its 15.6 inches, imo the ideal size.
Look in your country's sites about laptops, because in my country (bulg) i have an option to get a ssd, an optical drive and stuff like that for 50-70 euro.
And most importantly its IPS. THE BEST for gaming because it doesnt shine in ur eyes and blind you.
Other laptop i recommend is the Lenovo Legion Y530
My friend recently bough one and he is absolutely impressed with it (his past...

viktorpetrov1998

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 29, 2017
I completely agree with you about your opinion on dell..
I recommend you these laptops to you:
Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-52)
My opinion on acer is that they make great laptops, sturdy but not a tank, thin but not a sheet of metal which bends.
I warn you about the CPU because it REALLY gets hot, so buy a bottom cooler for it.
Its 15.6 inches, imo the ideal size.
Look in your country's sites about laptops, because in my country (bulg) i have an option to get a ssd, an optical drive and stuff like that for 50-70 euro.
And most importantly its IPS. THE BEST for gaming because it doesnt shine in ur eyes and blind you.
Other laptop i recommend is the Lenovo Legion Y530
My friend recently bough one and he is absolutely impressed with it (his past laptops were lenovos and he was really hating them)
For 919 euro u get 120gb ssd and 1tb hdd an i5-eight300 ( which i personally really like) a 1050ti and giggs of ram.
Plus the display is nice.
Have a nice day!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.