Laptop recommendation for music production and college

Apr 5, 2020
I have a budget of around £ 1000 . Needs to be portable (not very bulky). Would prefer at least a 15 inch screen. Will need it to run Logic Pro X and Ableton Live . Since I will need a macOS to run this kind of software ,could I dual boot Windows and macOS? (If not a MacBook). I couldn't find a MacBook at this price range based on my specifications requirements so I guess I'll need a Windows and macOS dual boot.

I have a budget of around £ 1000 . Needs to be portable (not very bulky). Would prefer at least a 15 inch screen. Will need it to run Logic Pro X and Ableton Live . Since I will need a macOS to run this kind of software ,could I dual boot Windows and macOS? (If not a MacBook). I couldn't find a MacBook at this price range based on my specifications requirements so I guess I'll need a Windows and macOS dual boot.
You’ll need a MacBook. Get one used there’s plenty of 2015 Pros for hundreds less than your budget. Also Apple run financing so you could get a new one for a monthly fee over 1-2 years if you wanted the more expensive options.

Last edited: