Laptop Recommendations?

May 12, 2020
Hi everyone, Looking for a gaming /work laptop. I have filled in the details below.
1. What is your budget?
700£
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
14-15"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Looking for an alternative to my desktop for work and gaming purposes
5. How much battery life do you need?
6-7 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I use COD Warzone as my benchmark , run on high settings.
I also play a lot of GTA and hopefully red dead, if it runs on this laptop.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Word related , note taking, essay writing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
256 GB. I have another 250GB SSD , wouldn't be fussed to have that as a USB to lower cost.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/index.html
Amazon (UK)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3 Years at a minimum
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Optical drive not required
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
No specific brand, open to any suggestions
13. What country do you live in?
United Kingdom
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Will have gaming keyboard and mouse attached so possible 3 USB ports but will get a Hub if needed. Does not need to have a gaming style keyboard.

Lutfij

Titan
You could look at the laptops found in this shortlist;
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gamin...bv00311054/1_20/price-asc/0-800-criteria.html

but please be advised that the GPU on them won't be as powerful, for which you're either going to have to up your budget or maybe set your expectations a little lower in terms of graphical fidelity. You can still, however, work with the laptop as a daily driver with productivity and tasks, just the gaming scenario needs dialing down due to the GTX1650Ti or the RX5600M. Personally I'd look into the all AMD based laptop if you have the funds for it, i.e, 800quid.