Question Laptop Running Extremely Slow

Apr 27, 2019
Hi all,

I fired up my M6800 i7-4900mq 32gb laptop yesterday (Windows 10), and everything was running extremely slowly, everything was absolutely fine previously, so am a little lost.

As far as I’m aware there has been no updates applied, no software/hardware changes, etc.

After checking everything that you would normally check, services, viruses etc, I opted to download the latest Win10 OS, and perform a fresh install, thinking this would resolve any/all issues. Unfortunately Not!!!

Since the install, I have removed the two SSD’s, and completed a fresh install on one SSD, however, when I look at the Disk Management I can see a second disk, which appears online, and is 1335.87gb, which you cannot format, delete, eject etc!!

Please help as I’m not sure why this is there, but I believe this maybe the issue resulting in the slowdown!!

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2019
There is no drive letter applied to the disk, disk management doesn’t permit any actions, stating operations not permitted etc, the BIOS is A25, latest version, and not sure about the SKU?