Question Laptop Screen goes blank after turning ON

Aug 7, 2022
My Acer Aspire 5 Laptop went blank after I turned it ON after 3 days without usage. It Showed the Acer Logo and immediately showed some vertical and horizontal lines and went blank but the Backlit is ON. I took it to an Service Center , they said that there was voltage drops in different parts of the mother board and have to replace it. Please suggest me what to do.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could try and connect the laptop to an external display and see if you get display out from said display port. Also, Did you ask the service center to show you the components that need replacing?

Aug 7, 2022
They said Complete motherboard needs to be replaced. I've tried connecting to a External Keyboard since I have no external display... The Caps lock and Num lock didn't worked and also the fans stopped after three seconds of turning the Power button ON everytime. This Problem happened to me before, at that time I left my laptop ON overnight with the Display OFF(F6) and that Morning it Happened like this And I think this time also I must have done the same mistake of leaving with Display OFF. But in the previous case after some hours of trying ON / OFFs Finally it Switched ON once. This time that trick is not working. Please help