Question LAPTOP SHUT DOWN BUT WORKS IN BG

Apr 15, 2019
Like when i my laptop chrage is full like the battery is fine and everything is fine its like a new laptop but the issue when i shut down the laptop properly tired using cmd and normal ui THE LAPTOP WORKS IN BG WHEN I OPEN TOMORROW THE BATTERY WOULD BE 40% AND WHEN I CHECK THE TASK MANAGER IT SHOWS LIKE 23 HOURS WORKING OR WAKE UP TIME WHY DOES LAPTOP DOESN'T SHUR DOWN PROPERLY

Like when i my laptop chrage is full like the battery is fine and everything is fine its like a new laptop but the issue when i shut down the laptop properly tired using cmd and normal ui THE LAPTOP WORKS IN BG WHEN I OPEN TOMORROW THE BATTERY WOULD BE 40% AND WHEN I CHECK THE TASK MANAGER IT SHOWS LIKE 23 HOURS WORKING OR WAKE UP TIME WHY DOES LAPTOP DOESN'T SHUR DOWN PROPERLY
sounds like our settings aren't adjust to go to sleep when the laptop lid is closed, push the windows key and type edit power plan. In edit power plan click change advanced power settings. Then look for display and click the plus sign it should say turn off display after there should be close lid as a option, see if that helps if not message back
Help here