Question Laptop shuts down after manufacturer logo

May 6, 2020
Hello guys i have a problem with my Lenovo Ideapad 320S.So like 3 or 4 days ago my battery died (i think) so i have the power adapter plugged in.At first everything seemed to work fine until like yesterday morning when i tried starting my laptop i just shut down after Lenovo logo and it did this like 5-6 times.I let it chill for 10 min and it starts normally.It stayed on for like 5-6 hours and then randomly shut down.
Today i tried opening it and i started again no problem but after i restart my laptop it just keeps shutting down.Tried booting it in safe mode no chance,it shuts down.I really have no clue what could be the problem.

MJS WARLORD

Reputable
Jul 3, 2016
i have a lenovo laptop , check the program that does lenovo update ( not windows updates ) , is the program set to auto update , if the battery is low it will either shutdown like your is or it should say , not enough power connect charger , you ussually get the power message if its a bios update.

May 6, 2020
i have a lenovo laptop , check the program that does lenovo update ( not windows updates ) , is the program set to auto update , if the battery is low it will either shutdown like your is or it should say , not enough power connect charger , you ussually get the power message if its a bios update.
The thing is i don’t have the battery in the laptop anymore it’s only with the power charger.Like 10 minutes ago it started just fine i browsed the internet a bit and even played a game for la 15 min but then i suddenly shut down and shuts down everytime the Lenovo logo appears
Also one thing to mention,sometimes the ‘’preparing automatic repair” appears under the circle but then it shuts down

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS