Question Laptop shuts down when tapped ?

Jan 6, 2022
Laptop shuts down when tapped anywhere on the bottom left.

• I checked the motherboard, it's cracked but not broken.
  • I took the battery out and the same error persisted.
  • I plugged in a different charger, no solution.

The other problem is that I am using 2x2 ram (4GB). When it is 4 GB, the image does not come on screen but when I remove 2GB the image comes. I tried the rams on a different computer, no problem, but it won't open on my own computer.

VİDEO LİNK

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

it's cracked but not broken.
Can you elaborate on that? Broken traces can and will cause a short to occur.

The other problem is that I am using 2x2 ram (4GB). When it is 4 GB, the image does not come on screen but when I remove 2GB the image comes. I tried the rams on a different computer, no problem, but it won't open on my own computer.
You will also need to mention the make and model of your laptop, generically stating that you have 2x2GB of ram doesn't help narrow down much. Perhaps your laptop just doesn't like the additional ram. Also, are both sticks of ram identical?

Jan 6, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

it's cracked but not broken.
Can you elaborate on that? Broken traces can and will cause a short to occur.

You will also need to mention the make and model of your laptop, generically stating that you have 2x2GB of ram doesn't help narrow down much. Perhaps your laptop just doesn't like the additional ram. Also, are both sticks of ram identical?

I typed wrong. No cracks no broken
It just closes when you touch it. I solved the ram problem by the way