Laptop stopped working after factory reset HELP!

Flareon121

Commendable
May 18, 2017
My laptop was starting to run slow so I looked up info about how to make it faster nothing really helped so as a last option I decided that I'll reset it.It did all the work but when it got to the setup screen it stopped working aka it froze.I tryied resting till the point it started up windows without the setup and it freezes after 2 mins I don't know what to do I can't open anything I can't run anything please help

Solution
Nope it wasn'tmy hdd I used the reset bios button on the side of my laptop than system reset :D it works man a huge weight off my chest but thanks for the tips tho

Flareon121

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Any other solution maybe? Oh and now it gets to the setup screen language,keyboard,the city I live in all that than it goes to connection and it finds updates than after a while it freezes
And if nothing helps I can go ahead and sell my not even one year old laptop for parts if I even can

Coedgy

Prominent
May 26, 2017

I think its faulty HDD

Flareon121

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Nope it wasn'tmy hdd I used the reset bios button on the side of my laptop than system reset :D it works man a huge weight off my chest but thanks for the tips tho

Solution

Coedgy

Prominent
May 26, 2017

If it works mark this as solved thread.