Question Laptop stuck on loading screen even on different bootable drives.

Oct 30, 2019
I had this laptop running idly as a server for a while without problems until i woke today and found the message.
"please connect bootable drive and restart"
Restarting the laptop resulted in it just giving me the windows 10 loading forever, i tried connecting a different w10 bootable drive but the same result.
So i made a w10 install usb and again the same problem, it doesn't allow me to boot into safe mode or the os at all.
Any suggestions? It's a custom laptrop so i don't have much specs for it.

I had this laptop running idly as a server for a while without problems until i woke today and found the message.
"please connect bootable drive and restart"
Restarting the laptop resulted in it just giving me the windows 10 loading forever, i tried connecting a different w10 bootable drive but the same result.
So i made a w10 install usb and again the same problem, it doesn't allow me to boot into safe mode or the os at all.
Any suggestions? It's a custom laptrop so i don't have much specs for it.
I would first reset the BIOS and change the CMOS battery (if possible).

Oct 30, 2019
I would first reset the BIOS and change the CMOS battery (if possible).

Resetting the bios, and replacing the cmos battery with a brand new one did not resolve the problem.
My mind went to faulty boot ssd, but that makes little sense to why it would not take an external bootable drive or even an windows installation usb.