Jamok23

Honorable
Dec 26, 2014
Hey guys, a little back story. I'm a family man, with a wife and 2 kids, so I like to be in the living room, rather than upstairs out of the way, messing on my computer. So I'm looking for ideas.

Basically I want to be able to use my computer in the living room, but I have no room for a desk, or anything like that. What im looking for is essentially a laptop styled monitor. As in, I can have my pc beside my seat, then my monitor would be a clamshell monitor and keyboard that I can attach to my pc.

If this makes sense to anyone please let me know, or if you have any recommendations for this type of item.

Ghanks

Solution
No such thing exists as a keyboard and screen in one and no good portable screens exists, most are designed to be connected via USB and use low end video chips for display.

Why not just get a cheap used laptop to use where you want? Of course won't be for gaming but then again any small screen like you are looking for won't be good for gaming in the first place.
No such thing exists as a keyboard and screen in one and no good portable screens exists, most are designed to be connected via USB and use low end video chips for display.

Why not just get a cheap used laptop to use where you want? Of course won't be for gaming but then again any small screen like you are looking for won't be good for gaming in the first place.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS