Question Laptop suddenly shows no signs of life

Dec 14, 2019
My acer aspire 4750 suddenly stopped showing signs of life. It dosent power on even if i left it to charge for a couple of hours. I use this laptop for a long time and it was fine. Only issue i had was sudden shutdowns when playing games and even that was a rare occurance. I did however notice that the ethernet port would light up briefly when i plugged my laptop in with the charger. I am clueless on how to fix this issue or do i have to buy a new laptop

Fyi my laptop is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 if that helps

The only thing you can do is disconnect battery, reseat memory module. Try powering on again without battery but with charger.

If these simple steps don't help - it's a big change something serious is busted which you won't be able to fix on your own. Go to the repairs shop

Dec 14, 2019
The only thing you can do is disconnect battery, reseat memory module. Try powering on again without battery but with charger.

If these simple steps don't help - it's a big change something serious is busted which you won't be able to fix on your own. Go to the repairs shop
I did the steps u said and still no signs of life, ill get it checked out at the shop soon if i cant get this thing to run