Question Laptop suddenly wont boot from SSD and can't access bios

Jul 24, 2019
About 2 weeks ago I bought a laptop Asus TUF FX505DT R5586t and I ask the service center to add my brand new 256gb nvme (Adata SX6000 Lite), I tested the speed which is normal, it works fine for about 3 or 4 days, and suddenly it won't boot, I can't even access the bios to see if the laptop can detect my SSD.
I took it back to the service center and they said it only works with samsung nvme SSD and my SSD brand is not compatible with the laptop. They said they tried to reinstall windows, update bios but still can't get it to boot. As to my dumb knowledge both are PCIE 3x4 so I can't seem to understand what's the difference except the brand and the speed of both SSD.
I also tested the SSD on different laptop and it works just fine.
Can anyone please help me getting my SSD to work with my new laptop.

Thank you for reading my queation and sorry for my bad english.

Jul 24, 2019
Did the service center replace the ssd, or just play along with the same one ?
l
They tried the laptop with samsung nvme and it works. They gave me my ssd back and as soon as I came home I try to install it on another laptop and it works fine, and I can boot.
They also ask me to bring a different ssd because the first one is not compatible, so I brought them wd green m.2 sata which is also they said not compatible with the laptop. they said its only compatible with certain brand like samsung. Is it true there are laptops that only work with certain ssd brand even the form factor is the same?

Anyway, right before my laptop cant boot, there was a windows update when i shutdown my laptop, the next morning when i turn it on it just stuck on asus logo.

Ah - there you go. So it's probably a windows update that makes the computer fail to boot. Either that or there are something else that is bad.

You probably have a deal with the cervice center so you can claim it doesn't work shortly after last visit. I assume that is the safest way to go in your case.

Jul 24, 2019
I did go back to the service center and they said its because the ssd is not compatible and i need to use samsung ssd (lol). Is there a way for me to fix it myself? my ssd is pcie 3x4 exactly as the laptop requirement for ssd. and i already tested the ssd in another laptop and it works.