Question Laptop suggestion

dtomicic

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
1. What is your budget?
Around 1100€ (aprox. 1300$)

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Preferably 15.6" or bigger

3. What screen resolution do you want?
At least 1920x1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

5. How much battery life do you need?
This is not that important to me since charging it will almost always be possible, but of course I would love for it to last as long as possible.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Not really, main reason why I'm selling my PC is because I'm not really playing games anymore, would just run League of Legends on it.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo editing (Photoshop), video editing(Premiere Pro), coding.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Would be great if 1TB, and at least 256GB of SSD capacity.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Probably gonna go with Amazon.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As long as possible, few years for sure.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Don't really need any of those.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't have any preferences since I don't know which ones are good and which are not, I've been using my PC forever and never really been into laptops.

13. What country do you live in?
Croatia.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I would like the laptop to be lightweight (if possible) and to serve me for a few years without any problems in my work.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASK THE COMMUNITY