Question Laptop that handle moisture(humidity)

Mar 5, 2019
I we need to found a laptop that can handle moisture , we will use that laptop near swimming pool ,maybe someone have a recommended laptop and also advice how to reduce the damage of the humidity. Thanks very nuch

Mar 5, 2019
thanks for your answer , right now we are using our computers in indoor pool, "ruggedized" laptop is a good solution but i need that the computer include gpu rtx2080 and will be very power computer ... , do you know if i can find laptop like this ?

kanewolf

Titan
thanks for your answer , right now we are using our computers in indoor pool, "ruggedized" laptop is a good solution but i need that the computer include gpu rtx2080 and will be very power computer ... , do you know if i can find laptop like this ?
Unlikely. I don't know if any of the boutique laptop manufacturers have 2080s in their gaming laptops. For VERY high $$$ you might find a mil-spec portable workstation.

Why do you need such a high end system to use at a pool? You won't find anything that is rugged and with a high end video card. All the rugged systems are built for business use, medical, construction, government, none of those need high end video cards.

Systems like Lenovo W models are fairly rugged but they are not meant to be used near water really and they won't have a gaming card, maybe a fast Quadro which can be close.