Question Laptop tremendously lagging

Sarthak Saini

Commendable
Jul 21, 2020
I have been noticing from a month that my Laptop's performance has gone down drastically. Earlier I was able to play Far Cry Primal at medium settings and 1080p without any lag, but now even Far Cry 3 lags on lowest settings and 720p. What should I do, please help.
:confused2::confused2:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your laptop? AN SKU will help us two fold. In the interim period, make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your laptop, that you're on the latest version of Windows 10 and that your drivers are all up to date. Might want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall said GPU drivers using the latest found off of Nvidia's support site(manually downloading and installing it on your laptop).

See if that helps.

Reactions: Sarthak Saini

Sarthak Saini

Commendable
Jul 21, 2020
Make and model of your laptop? AN SKU will help us two fold. In the interim period, make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your laptop, that you're on the latest version of Windows 10 and that your drivers are all up to date. Might want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall said GPU drivers using the latest found off of Nvidia's support site(manually downloading and installing it on your laptop).

See if that helps.

See if that helps.
Manufacturer - HP
Model - HP Laptop 15-bsoxx
Name - LAPTOP-NSMJ3KO5
System Type - x64-based PC
Also all my Drivers(including graphics) are up-to-date
But I am getting an error for my windows update (error - 0x80080005)

TRENDING THREADS