Question Laptop turning off instead of going into sleep or hibernation mode

LordVikron

Prominent
Oct 14, 2019
Tittle says it. I have a Lenovo Yoga 530 with an AMD Ryzen 3. I tried a lot of ''solutions'' so don't go easy. I tried all the basic and even a bit beyond, no BIOS setning for a power option.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full laptop specs and OS.

And it is, as a matter of elimination, important that you at least list what solutions you have tried along with what happened thereafter.

Windows 10?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, or even informational events regarding the "turn off's" versus sleep or hibernation.

LordVikron

Prominent
Oct 14, 2019
so like full laptop specs are Ryzen 3 2200U, windows 10 home, 16 gb ram, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics.
I tried all of the solutions on the first 4 websites when you search ''Laptop shutting down instead of going into sleep mode. Nothing has changed.
And I can't find anything related with turn off's in the event viewer.
This pc is complety new and the only major thing I did was downgrade/upgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Home S Mode.
All drivers are updated, BIOs updated. This is really annoying because I use this pc as a daily and it takes a bit time to get all things running smoothly everytime.