Question Laptop turns off immediately ?

Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone. I have an Asus laptop for about 1.5 years now with Win. 10 inside. Two days ago, I worked on my laptop for about 8+ hours (without break time) with charger plugged in though the battery was full. Now, it can turn on but it will turn off immediately. Does anyone knows what cause this problem?
Thank you.

Dec 10, 2021
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I have a Vivobook A409U with Windows 10 Home (20H2 version), with:
Processor: Intel I3-7020U, 2.30 GHz;
HDD: 512 GB SSD; and
RAM: DDR4 4GB.

I use my laptop every day, with the charger plugged in. I manage the battery settings to the balanced mode and usually unplug the charger when the battery is 80%, except for that day, I forgot to unplug it. I tend to hibernate my laptop after using it and this is the first time I face this problem.

It actually turns off immediately after I press the power button and can't reach the desktop. I tried to turn it on continually, but it failed until I pressed the fn + f7 button simultaneously when turn it on. I now can use it, but sometimes it turns off again while I'm working on it. So what do you think can cause this problem? Thank you.