[SOLVED] Laptop upgrade?

FlippyTheHalfwit

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
Last year I bought a pretty decent low-mid range laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBD) , but I soon realized it really needed some upgrades. I've done a lot of tinkering with PC's but I've never upgraded a laptop.Mostly I need to upgrade the memory and RAM. A new SSD shouldn't be a problem, but I'm more interested if it's possible to upgrade RAM in a laptop?
Any help would be appreciated!

Solution
FYI memory and RAM mean the same thing. If you are talking about the drive, that would be storage or "disk space", not "memory".

Yes you can upgrade RAM in most laptops, easiest way would be to go to a site like Crucial or Kingston that have a memory find, and plug in your model.
FYI memory and RAM mean the same thing. If you are talking about the drive, that would be storage or "disk space", not "memory".

Yes you can upgrade RAM in most laptops, easiest way would be to go to a site like Crucial or Kingston that have a memory find, and plug in your model.

Solution

FlippyTheHalfwit

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013

I know about the memory, english just isn't my main language, and I kind of forgot the lingo. :sweatsmile: Thanks for your help tho. Definitely gonna upgrade those two. (y)