[SOLVED] Laptop was working, now not so much

Aug 23, 2019
My laptop is the Acer Nitro-5 AN515-53 Series, and the screen continues to have “Preparing Automatic Repair” on it. It has been like this for eight hours. The screen looks like this,
de8b6df949fa865cc6ceaa7637942ff5.jpg

I don’t know why this is happening, but does anyone know how I can reset my laptop? To fix this, could I take out the driver and put it back in, or is this a windows problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
It's more of a windows issue. As a preliminary step you might want to see if your laptop's BIOS needs updating. Then you can create a bootable installer for your OS using Windows Media Creation Tools which also doubles as a recovery disk(though how effective of a recovery installer it really is, is up for debate) with which you can reinstall your OS.

Lutfij

Titan
It's more of a windows issue. As a preliminary step you might want to see if your laptop's BIOS needs updating. Then you can create a bootable installer for your OS using Windows Media Creation Tools which also doubles as a recovery disk(though how effective of a recovery installer it really is, is up for debate) with which you can reinstall your OS.

Solution