Laptop Wirewless to Printer ?

I got the Desktop hoocked up to a wireless Router, How can I get the
laptop to go to the USB desktop printer ?

A USB cable from the laptop to the printer unless your
wireless router also has a wired USB printer server
built-in. Or buy a printer with WiFi built-in.

"Joe H" <JoeH@mailpuppy.com> wrote in message
| I got the Desktop hoocked up to a wireless Router, How
can I get the
| laptop to go to the USB desktop printer ?

"Joe H" <JoeH@mailpuppy.com> wrote...
> I got the Desktop hoocked up to a wireless Router, How can I get the laptop
> to go to the USB desktop printer ?

Enable Printer Sharing on the Network tab on the Desktop. Go into the Printer
configuration tabs and set it up as a Shared Printer.

Enable Printer Sharing on the Laptop.

Laptop should auto-configure the shared printer on the Desktop. If not, try the
"Add Printer" tab, and select a "Network Printer." It should show, then
configure the desktop printer.

the router dos not have a wireless usb built in.

what can I buy or chage to be able to do it, Please ?
TIA

>A USB cable from the laptop to the printer unless your
> wireless router also has a wired USB printer server
> built-in. Or buy a printer with WiFi built-in.

> "Joe H" <JoeH@mailpuppy.com> wrote in message
> | I got the Desktop hoocked up to a wireless Router, How
> can I get the
> | laptop to go to the USB desktop printer ?

any recoomendations for a printer with WiFi built-in?