Laptop with good wifi

CBriere

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2014
1. What is your budget?

$1000

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

I would probably want a medium sized laptop will be first one coming from dual monitor desktops. Anything really small will probably feel weird. But also do want it to be portable so don’t need the largest screen available

3. What screen resolution do you want?

At least 1080p

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

Portable

5. How much battery life do you need?

I assume 9/10 times it will be plugged in so something average would be great for the few times it’s not.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Light gaming (Old School RuneScape) possibly 2 instances open.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

Quickbooks, General video playback (YouTube,etc…)

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

Really don’t need much but something with the ability to upgrade in the future would be good just in case.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

Amazon is great if it’s prime, also like Newegg. But open to any where reputable.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

Few years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

N/A

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

N/A

13. What country do you live in?

USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I believe the most important thing to me is something that has fantastic wifi card built in, I don’t want to be stuck 5 feet from my router.

I would like something that runs on Windows 10 or 11. I’m not interested in a tablet style (chrome books, etc…), and will definitely be getting an external mouse so some type of connectivity for that.

Last but not least I do not need to spend my budget if there is something that meets my needs for $500 I would be more than happy to go that route.

Thank you in advance to anyone that takes the time to reply and give recommendations!