Question Laptop won't boot after I selected "Load Optimized Defaults" ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

laptop won't boot after I selected "Load Optimized Defaults" .
Why did you decide to go for Optimized Defaults? As for your laptop, apart from the obvious splash screen, we don't know what the model and SKU for your laptop is. We do know that it's made by Asus. Can you get into BIOS and remain there? If so, please go through your boot device priority options.

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023

Why did you decide to go for Optimized Defaults? As for your laptop, apart from the obvious splash screen, we don't know what the model and SKU for your laptop is. We do know that it's made by Asus. Can you get into BIOS and remain there? If so, please go through your boot device priority options.
It was an accident. Yes I can get into bios and remain there.

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023
It was an accident. Yes I can get into bios and remain there.

1 picture
2 picture
3 picture
4 picture
5 picture
6 picture

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023

If I reinstall my windows it will be fine? I don't have any important thing on my laptop.

MilanHun

Prominent
Jan 6, 2023
Sorry, not going to go through that route to see the images. You might want to host your images on a site like Imgur or their ilk.
If I reinstall my windows it will be fine? I don't have any important thing on my laptop.
Sorry, not going to go through that route to see the images. You might want to host your images on a site like Imgur or their ilk.
And here's an imgur link: View: https://imgur.com/a/etKbFat

I hope now you can watch the pictures. And sorry for before I uploaded to drive, but I didn't know any other option.