[SOLVED] Laptop won't boot (not even on USB)

May 14, 2021
My laptop suddenly stopped working and just won't boot. When normally booting it shows the "blinking underscore", but if I go to the Boot Manager and select the SSD, it just shows a black screen. I tried to boot on USB so that I can format my SSD and reinstall the OS, but even then it won't work, it will still show the black screen.
What do you guys think is wrong with my laptop, and is there any way I can fix it?

Thank you

Solution
Anyway, I fixed the issue. I am writing here my solution, in case someone else has the same issue.
I decided to remove the SSD to check if the issue is there. After removing it, I tried booting on the USB, and it worked for some reason. So, I just formatted the SSD using another PC (it still wasn't booting up on either SSD or USB when the SSD was installed), then I reinstalled it, and I booted on USB and it is working now.
May 14, 2021
Anyway, I fixed the issue. I am writing here my solution, in case someone else has the same issue.
I decided to remove the SSD to check if the issue is there. After removing it, I tried booting on the USB, and it worked for some reason. So, I just formatted the SSD using another PC (it still wasn't booting up on either SSD or USB when the SSD was installed), then I reinstalled it, and I booted on USB and it is working now.

Solution