I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro, the 2018 version. Today while i was using it, the laptop got a blue crash screen and started smelling like burned plastic. I turned it back on 10 mins after, and it didn't smell as much anymore but noticed the laptop didn't charged anymore. I opened it up, and saw that a little square component (see pic) next to the connection to the battery had burned up. Would love to know if this is something that can be fixed at home by buying some parts or am i going to have to buy a whole motherboard for it? I am hoping i can fix it myself, as the computer still runs fine, it just doesn't charge the battery and it doesn't power on if i disconnect the battery. So, my thoughts its whatever burned, its not letting the laptop take power.