laptop won't connect to wifi in one specific room

Dec 31, 2018
My acer aspire 5733z won't connect to the wifi in my main bedroom for some odd reason. 2 days ago i went and cleaned out the fan, closed the laptop back up and turned it on, and it was working fine. brought it back to my bedroom and it suddenly won't connect to the wifi, and if it does it says that it's an unidentified network even though it does connect to it. After a few minutes it losses connection. I've been connecting it to the Ethernet and it would work, and the wireless says that it now connects to the wifi. Right now I'm in the living room and it can connect to the wifi, but if i go to the main bedroom it can't, and ill have to go connect it to the Ethernet again to get the wireless to connect to the internet.

Dec 31, 2018

from the app I have it says that i's 14% in the living room, but I've seen it at 8% in my bedroom. But it's never had this problem before even with a low percentage. And my phone and old tablet works just fine in my room.

Feb 20, 2019
hi - did you ever get the problem figured out? same thing just started happening to me - it's definitely the room - 2 different laptops, same phenomenon and same thing for different (Xfinity / Karma) wifi connects - so its not the laptops, it's the room, both worked fine just two days ago - and both still work fine in the living room just on the other side of the drywall - but other devices like Nexus droid still work fine in same room, nothing new in either room, & all of a sudden laptops throwing "no internet" ????

TRENDING THREADS