[SOLVED] laptop wont detect bluetooth when its there

May 3, 2021
My friend had to do a complete windows reinstall and after a while everything started working again except Bluetooth. it's not in the device manager and not in hidden devices. there are services for them that are running. whenever he tries to install the drivers it acts like it's not Bluetooth capable but it is. the laptop is a Lenovo yoga 80u0 or something of that line. thanks in advance

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Enter the serial number for the laptop here, and source all necessary drivers and BIOS updates from the link provided. You should install all drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Out of curiosity, did your friend fabricate the installer for Windows 10(assuming that it's Windows 10 and not an older OS) using Windows Media Creation Tools? You should first update the BIOS if you have that pending prior to the driver installation, mind you.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Enter the serial number for the laptop here, and source all necessary drivers and BIOS updates from the link provided. You should install all drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Out of curiosity, did your friend fabricate the installer for Windows 10(assuming that it's Windows 10 and not an older OS) using Windows Media Creation Tools? You should first update the BIOS if you have that pending prior to the driver installation, mind you.

Solution