laptop won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfana ngcobo

Reputable
Aug 27, 2015
kindly assist, I mistakenly forgot my Acer 5349 charging overnight, the next morning it wouldn't switch on not even with a charger, I tried to remove the battery a couple of times and even pushed down the power button for about a minute but still there's no difference.

Solution
Hello !

Give this laptop a time... The exhausted battery need a bit longer time to start charging again!
Plug this laptop into charger and forget it about few minutes (or more depends on battery status).
1) If nothing happens try to charge this laptop with another charger ( the charger may be broken )
2) Get out the battery and plug the charger in without battery inside! The laptop should start up.

GeRgY

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello !

Give this laptop a time... The exhausted battery need a bit longer time to start charging again!
Plug this laptop into charger and forget it about few minutes (or more depends on battery status).
1) If nothing happens try to charge this laptop with another charger ( the charger may be broken )
2) Get out the battery and plug the charger in without battery inside! The laptop should start up.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.