Laptops that can run the game Mordhau

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,

I play the game Mordhau on my desktop and it runs very well (I have a 3570k + 1080 running a 1440p monitor).

I'm considering buying a laptop that is able to run this game in high - medium settings 60fps+ at 1080p. Also I play other games but this is the most important and I know if this will run so will csgo ect.

If any of you could recommend the cheapest laptops available I'd appreciate that! , also I'm from the UK.

I've had a look myself but I don't know the first thing about buying a laptop for gaming purposes.

These are the minimum/recommended specs (8gb of ram is 100% enough as that's what I have on my desktop)

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 64 Bit
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 - 4670 or AMD equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 680 or AMD equivalent
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 64 Bit
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 - 6600k or AMD equivalent
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD equivalent
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
Thanks everyone for your help in advance.

The words CHEAP, LAPTOP, CAPABLE of playing XXX Game usually don't work together very well.

You need to understand that any laptop that is capable of playing a game like that is going to be expensive.

Laptops have specific lower power CPU's than desktops. This makes them less ideal for gaming, so that they can increase their battery life.

Feb 22, 2019
The words CHEAP, LAPTOP, CAPABLE of playing XXX Game usually don't work together very well.

You need to understand that any laptop that is capable of playing a game like that is going to be expensive.

Laptops have specific lower power CPU's than desktops. This makes them less ideal for gaming, so that they can increase their battery life.

Hi thanks for the response.
Those are all fair points, like I said I'm very ignorant to the world of gaming laptops. I might actually look into building a portable mini itx PC. I've built a couple of those in the past and I have some old components so that would be a cheap workaround, although its not quite the same as a laptop but it's the next best thing.

Hi thanks for the response.
Those are all fair points, like I said I'm very ignorant to the world of gaming laptops. I might actually look into building a portable mini itx PC. I've built a couple of those in the past and I have some old components so that would be a cheap workaround, although its not quite the same as a laptop but it's the next best thing.

Very good alternative. Let us know how that goes.