[SOLVED] Large Amount of Wires, Need a hanging solution

SurpriseSlayer1

Honorable
Jan 2, 2015
Hey guys, sorry I didn't really know what to name this post, but thanks for clicking!!
So basically I am running a bulk amount (5+) of CAT6 wires underneath my house. I am looking for a solution to hang these wires together, instead of using separate cable clamps. I just wanted to get your ideas on what type of hangers I should use. I am looking for something to mount them to wood, so preferably either a screw or nail mount. I have looked into a few options, but any suggestions from prior experience or ideas are fine! Thanks a lot everyone.
-Colin

Solution
for just few cables like 5.. you could just use normal cable clamps meant for bigger cables. Bear in mind though that gravity tries to do it's thing with time and will stretch said cables down if not attached often enough. This can degrade signal due to pair twisting getting out of shape.

Also if you pick this method, choose clamps that do not squish your cables together and attach them often enough. (foot at most)
https://www.securecableties.com/1-inch-uv-black-cable-clamp-100-pack

Edit: this 1 inch clamp is pretty much just about enough for 5 cables, if you plan on having more.. you would need bigger clamps.
for just few cables like 5.. you could just use normal cable clamps meant for bigger cables. Bear in mind though that gravity tries to do it's thing with time and will stretch said cables down if not attached often enough. This can degrade signal due to pair twisting getting out of shape.

Also if you pick this method, choose clamps that do not squish your cables together and attach them often enough. (foot at most)
https://www.securecableties.com/1-inch-uv-black-cable-clamp-100-pack

Edit: this 1 inch clamp is pretty much just about enough for 5 cables, if you plan on having more.. you would need bigger clamps.

Solution
61VBN7SDP6L._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon nylon cable straps. Has self-stick backing but strongly suggest nail/screw them down.

Reactions: bdginmo