Largest Gaming Monitor?

CmdrJeffSinclair

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
What is the largest gaming monitor? I want a 55" monitor but can't find any.

I've used TV's as monitors but my experience tells me their input lag and lack of control over certain aspects of Hz/Refresh makes me psycho. A lot of TV's now have no option to disable interpolation.

55" (minimum) to 65" is what I want, preferably 60Hz but 120-144Hz might be OK too, I just worry about screen tearing and vsync issues. Vsync is my friend since I have a million old games. Framerate control has offered no help for 90% of my games.

Thanks guys! (tried google, couldn't find anything)

I don't know of any monitor that big, but i strongly suggest that whatever you get has adaptive-sync(G-sync for Nvidia or FreeSync for AMD). Couple that with Vsync and you'll have a much better experience.

CmdrJeffSinclair

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014

Everything I do is 1080p, so will there be horrible black bars when watching/gaming in 1080p? What about judder? I use 60Hz almost exclusively, does the panel support 60Hz natively or is it like a lot of panels today that are forced 60Hz faked to 120Hz?

I'm nervous because I've had these TVs and I do see judder and blur so so so easily. Even when interpolation is disabled I can see it when it's not fully disabled. It's madness to me.

Last thing, does this model have analog audio inputs? More of a convenience than anything if so