Laser-guided Trimmer Gives Us Ideas for Other Laser Gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Laser pointer from a ceiling in a garage towards the windshield so you can see the sweet spot on your dashboard while parking.

drummerdimitri

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2013
Interesting application for a laser, but why would you need one in that case? It's not like you're trying to shave from a distance, so the edge of the blade, which happens to be straight just like that laser line is the only thing you need to know exactly where you are cutting when placed on your face. That makes it completely pointless unless you can shave with that laser beam. That would be awesome!

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
There's a guy in the office who needs one for his knob because he keeps pissing all over the toilet floor. WHY. WHY DOES HE DO THAT.

_BigHead_

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
@Darkk
When i read your comment i laughed, because THAT ALREADY EXISTS :D
Found it on amazon when i was helping a friend pick out his next garage door opener and get reviews. her you go! two different versions, thought you might like. only 25 and 18 USD each.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JK1A4K/
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015A711K/

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
laser guided speakers... so you know when youre in the sweet spot.

laser generated wall clocks so you dont have to take it off the wall to change the time and its impervious to humidity so you could put it in your shower stall and know exactly how late you are for work. Plus it could let you change the size of the clock and come in red or green colors.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
@ shin0bi272 "Oh and how about a laser guided string trimmer for your yard... so you know youre cutting it nice and level"

Or a laser powerful enough that actually trims the yard like a light saber? lol

bochica

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009

Probably meant as a joke, but those have been out for a few years now.

raymarv

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2008
A laser guided can of Raid. A few months ago there was a cockroach on my kitchen floor. I could only get about 6 ft. away from it before it took off so a nice laser guide would have been perfect. Instead I had to start the stream to see where it would go and then try to direct it to where the roach was before it went under the stove. I never saw it again but my floor was wet with stinky Raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.