[SOLVED] Laser printers

PaulDesmond

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2016
Hi. I am looking into getting a second printer as a laser printer. I have been looking at amazon and come across Pantum P2200W Wireless A4 Mono Laser Printer

Never heard of this make. Does anyone know or rate this manufacturer?

Solution
Pantum is, if you believe their press releases, is a global manufacturer of printing technologies. In the West, they are a virtual unknown, and I am having trouble finding reviews of their products, much less credible reviews of same. For me, that is a breaking point. If I cannot assess the quality of a company's product line, I'm not going to waste my money.

If you are in the market for a high quality, reliable laser printer, you would be far better-off restricting your search to either HP or Canon, quite frankly.
Pantum is, if you believe their press releases, is a global manufacturer of printing technologies. In the West, they are a virtual unknown, and I am having trouble finding reviews of their products, much less credible reviews of same. For me, that is a breaking point. If I cannot assess the quality of a company's product line, I'm not going to waste my money.

If you are in the market for a high quality, reliable laser printer, you would be far better-off restricting your search to either HP or Canon, quite frankly.

Solution