Question last bios time high

Devennwww

Reputable
Jun 15, 2019
my last bios time is always nearly 200 seconds (last boot said 199.3 seconds) i have heard above 30 seconds is bad what do i do to fix this?

my pc specs are:
intel i5-7400 3.0 ghz
16gb 2400mhz ram
1060 3gb

Colif

Win 11 Master
is the PC actually slow to boot? If PC is booting fine, and still speedy, I would just ignore it.

The time shown there is the amount of timed it takes the bios to pass control to windows. I have seen it in the time there add up to 30 minutes in some cases.

Do you have an ssd or hdd?

Reactions: PC Tailor

Devennwww

Reputable
Jun 15, 2019
is the PC actually slow to boot? If PC is booting fine, and still speedy, I would just ignore it.

The time shown there is the amount of timed it takes the bios to pass control to windows. I have seen it in the time there add up to 30 minutes in some cases.

Do you have an ssd or hdd?
My pc is slow to boot like 5 mins usually and i have an ssd and hdd i think

Colif

Win 11 Master
What motherboard do you have?

Updating BIOS and motherboard chipset drivers can help fix startup times.

can you right click start
choose disk management
expand the window so you can see all the columns
take a screenshot and upload it to an image sharing website and show a link here. Just make sure you are booting off the ssd and not hdd, though that speed is too slow regardless.

Reactions: PC Tailor

Devennwww

Reputable
Jun 15, 2019
What motherboard do you have?

Updating BIOS and motherboard chipset drivers can help fix startup times.

can you right click start
choose disk management
expand the window so you can see all the columns
take a screenshot and upload it to an image sharing website and show a link here. Just make sure you are booting off the ssd and not hdd, though that speed is too slow regardless.

my motherboard is hp odense2-k (82F1)
it wont let me post screen shot is gyazo not allowed?