"Last BIOS Time" insanely high (7000-18000)

GeKKo525

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
Hey!

For some reason in Task Manager->Startup the Last Bios Time shows usually over 10000 seconds since I had my laptop (~3weeks now). I have an Asus ROG GL552VW and I'm running Windows 10 (7200 rpm HDD). It takes less than a minute to start up so I don't know why is it showing this high of a value. I tried looking it up in google and I've found one guy with the same issue, however, he didn't get any help.

What can be causing this issue and how can I fix it?

Solution
its an extra figure that means nothing to windows, its only given on uefi bios so its not really essential for anything. If pc works fine, just ignore it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its obviously wrong, correct? you aren't waiting 30 or more minutes to boot: http://www.howtogeek.com/265623/what-is-last-bios-time-in-the-windows-task-manager/

what time does your bios show? CMOS battery might need replacing, might be losing time.

GeKKo525

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015

My BIOS shows the correct time. When I bought the laptop it was ~6-7 hours off so I changed it to the correct time (Almost 4PM right now, I'm in CET timezone). Could this cause the absurdly high bios time?