Last Firefox Update Was Because of Farmville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]Thunderfox[/nom]They don't expect any flash app to take more than 30 seconds to load? Newgrounds might as well close up shop.[/citation]

Loading =/= Non-responsive

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
default.jpg

Ha! Ha! Haaaaa! Trust Farmville to screw up firefox!

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
What I don't understand is this simple fact - by the way, could Tom's investigate this ? - Why is this minor update called 3.66 instead of 3.65 ?

I've been to Mozilla's site and 3.6.5 does not exist at all. Why the jump from 3.6.4 to 3.6.6 ?

digitalrazoe

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
My virtual crops died along time ago ... Cows ran off .. Cyotes probably ate the fowl ... and that was pre 3.6 so ... Thanks for the news but anyday Farmville rules the browsers ... it has gone too far ..

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
3.6.6 sucks, flash stuff crashes it like every other, and esp random ads that do that really sucks, im back to 3.6.3 though 3.7alpha looks good as far as mem and seems faster but still suffers exact same flash crashing as 3.6.6

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
also i believe the crashing is due to the new 10.1 flash, previous 10.0.x didnt crash almost never but it seems that its very difficult to get older flash versions to work :/ or even find

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Ok, ever since the updates my flash player has gone horribly wrong on youtube. Here it explains something about 45s timeout whatever. When I go watch youtube vids the video is fine for exactly 45s then flash crashes. I cant watch any videos because of this update, It used to work just fine. Im gonna switch to Chrome for the time being until they release a fix that actually fixes the problem.

FU FARMVILLE!!!!!

vinehoyle

Distinguished
May 9, 2009
both farmville and fishville cause me trouble now and then, esp. fishville. But I suspect it's a heat problem. My puter goes super hot after a few minutes of playing any of the Zynga games. About 20F on the cpu and about that or more on the mobo. I have a 120 mm fan, and normally my puter is cold as a rock, but them zynga games will make things heat up. Perhaps Tom's should investigate the matter.

f-14

Distinguished
MMORPG guys from my vent server " man why play a stupid game like that, farmville isn't even any fun, only way it would be fun if is you could grow pot, and had to kill stuff to keep it from wrecking or stealing your crops, and you had to hide everything from the cops, and feeding your pot crop to your animals turned them into zombies"
this was said to me by brits and some dutch guys at 5:30am (GMT i think?) their time while they are waiting to watch the Dutch vs. Brazil world cup football game stoned out of their gords.

Status
Not open for further replies.