Last Nights Season Finale of The Walking Dead

It's been a long time since I've commented on The Walking dead, but since my wife won't watch it, I really have no outlet to share opinions, so here goes.

The season finale was very disappointing to me as was the three episodes leading up to it, I don't personally think slaughtering the group called saviors, was the right thing to do?

I fully understand killing walkers but killing groups of human beings, most while they slept, without fully understanding their intentions, I have a problem with that.

Even though The Walking Dead is a fully scripted and written out story those of us that watch it do have our own opinions regarding it, and I have watched every episode since it began, but what is happening now is disturbing to me.

The typical scenario for a traditional horror movie is one always wanders off from the group, and that's when the bad happens to that character, last week they were doing that scenario, which we all know will end bad.

It is frustrating to see those that have survived so long making stupid mistakes it was like their brains were filled with cotton and they just couldn't think straight, is that accumulated guilt from killing people that were not actually walkers, or are they laying the foundation for a complete changing out of our favorite characters?

I realize the show is taken from the comic series of which I have never even read one of them and I also realize they occasionally remove some of the long term loved characters, but IMO, there are characters that if they are removed, so will be my interest in the series.

They made a massive amount of mistakes that led up to their situation last night!

Sometimes the things I imagine regarding the series are worse than anything they have aired on TV, like what if:

What if Maggie's baby is stillborn, turns inside of her and eats it's way out of her?

IMO that would be the scariest possibility of any woman getting pregnant on the show?

Any comments?

TRENDING THREADS