Question Last opened window shows on home screen and drop down menu

Syed Najabat Kamal

Honorable
Jun 29, 2014
Hi. I have been facing a strange problem. The last opened window appears on on other apps, home screen and dropdown menu with low opacity. How to fix it?

My LG V10 VS990 shows last used app on home screen or on any other window.app in transparent. when i drop down the menu, i can see the last used app in transparent there. No matter i clear the cache or minimize the app. even after restarting the phone, still the last used app in transparent is there on home screen or any other app.

LilGreenBean

Commendable
Apr 19, 2019
Okay so I recently just got my second monitor working and plugged in. Now, whenever I play any game my whole PC restarts. It didn't do this before when I only had one in. I also have a 450w PSU which I think is the problem. It just restarts out of nowhere. My PSU is close to the bare minimum I need for my system, let alone a second monitor. I just really need help with this.

What's the exact make and Model number of your PSU ? Also, provide FULL PC specs. Which GPU are you using ? A system reboot/restart might be an indication of a faulty/failing PSU, though I don't want to jump on any conclusion, as of now.

Does the system reboot even when using a SINGLE monitor ?

Last edited:

LilGreenBean

Commendable
Apr 19, 2019
It doesn’t restart when using one monitor. My specs are a fx 8350, rx 580, gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3 r2, 8 gb ddr3 Ram, and evga 450w bronze. The main monitor I use is a Asus 24” 75hz, And when I plugged in another’s cheapo monitor using a vga to hdmi adapter, my pc started restarting every time.

LilGreenBean

Commendable
Apr 19, 2019
stick with 1 thread
So, before when I only had one display connected, everything was fine. Now when I connected my second one, whenever I go into games my whole PC restarts. Idk If this is a problem with the PSU or something, but it has been a problem. I also use a VGA to HDMI adapter for the second monitor, in case that's the thing wrong with it.