Last time asking this question. xD

Lampokosa

Reputable
Mar 30, 2014
Hello, so i've looked at 999 computers, and i've asked questions about some and I thought they were good, but I think this one takes it. And I don't think i'll change my mind again hehe, also this is a pre-built computer so I can barely change the components in it. I just want to know if it looks good for a budget computer.

PSU:Cooler Master B500, 500W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, Standard, 1x 4+4 CPU, 2x 6+2pin PCIe, 6x SATA, 3x Molex, 1x FD

CPU:AMD FX-6350 Black Edition Socket-AM3+, 6-Core, 4.2GHz, 6MB L2+8MB L3 Cache, 125W, 32nm, Boxed w/fan

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P, Socket-AM3+ ATX, 970+SB950, DDR3, 2xPCIe-x16, CFX, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, UEFI

RAM:Crucial DDR3 1333MHz 8GB KIT, CL9 Kit w/two matched DDR3 4GB, 240pin

Graphic card:XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 3.0, GHOST 2.0

HDD:Seagate Barracuda® 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3.0), 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 3.5"

Solution
The PSU is not good. Other than their new "V" series (built by Seasonic) and some older high-end models, most CM PSUs are bad, some (per competent technical reviews) have been called worse.
You don't specify the price, so it is hard to judge overall value. The other parts look decent. You may wish to add an aftermarket cooler. NZXT has a 120mm direct-touch tower cooler that is considerably cheaper than the more-often parroted Hyper212 EVO.

I'm sure this has been suggested, so I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you can get more and/or better quality and/or lower price by building your own PC.
The PSU is not good. Other than their new "V" series (built by Seasonic) and some older high-end models, most CM PSUs are bad, some (per competent technical reviews) have been called worse.
You don't specify the price, so it is hard to judge overall value. The other parts look decent. You may wish to add an aftermarket cooler. NZXT has a 120mm direct-touch tower cooler that is considerably cheaper than the more-often parroted Hyper212 EVO.

I'm sure this has been suggested, so I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you can get more and/or better quality and/or lower price by building your own PC.

Solution