LastPass Password Manager Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizzgigg55123

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
Am I missing something here? Search the Windows Store and you'll find both an Edge extension and a Windows App for Lastpass.

10/10!!!

dan818

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017
I have been using RofoForm to Go for many years. I like the fact that my passwords are stored on a USB flash drive that I control. They have stopped supporting the USB Flash Drive Version so I am considering other alternatives. Where does Lastpass store the passwords? A lot of data bases are getting hacked these days.

saraneth

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017
Keepass does indeed have an addon/extension for chrome and firefox. I was using it for years but now have switched over to lastpass for the convenience.

rxtols

Prominent
Dec 9, 2017
Edge extension does not work well-opens a new tab every time Edge is launched - annoying. Does not always autofill user ID and passwords. Tech support is very poor - only email, no phone or chat. Generally, they only send one email a day, so if you have to go back and forth, it can take weeks to resolve an issue. Works well with IE11.

a.noctis

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
Since Edge built-in feature imports bookmarks but not passwords from Chrome (despite it should do it), I am trying to find a way to import them all at once.

Can I use "last pass" to import all passwords and then unistall it?

Dec 19, 2018
I have been using Lastpass with no problems, on a pc, with Chrome intagration tion. For years. But with Android it sucks so bad! If you try logging in on a browser there is no integration with browsers as Chrome has no android extensions. So you can either use the app, which throws itself in your face on every page you go on, but to use it you need to constantly keep logging in. It does not stay logged in at all. The same goes for signing in on the web based page. I spend more time logging back in with my Lastpass credentials than I would if I just had a written list of all my sites and their logins. After my subscription is up I am not renewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.