4. "what? Ricky martin is gay!?"
5. "wasn't I saving this money for a hot tub time machine?"
6. "should I wear my spock ears?"
7. "is it kosher for passover?"
8. "really, what the hell is it?"
9. "will this make steve jobs notice me?"
10. "what the hell is it?"

lol wearing a lead apron :D teh radiashuns mus be ova 9000!!!! rofl

but seriously isn't a good sign when it claps out during a demonstration like that.

its just an overglorified electronic photo frame tbh unless it had an input for a real display input from a computer like the old microsoft mobile display concept a while ago its kind of rubbish.

G

it didnt clap out, he accidentally depressed the sleep button on top of the unit while turning the iPad about.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Lol, funny video.

"Now they have the iPad... last night iPeed..."

"If you don't have kids or don't like the kids you have... it comes with photos of a family. So you are not buying an unnecessary electronic device, you are buying a family."

"Make sure you coat your fingers with magnetic dust."

"Oh what the hell? ... now... /smack /smack here you go. Now... I'll be with you in a minute... hm... /touch /drag /smother /lick"

LOL
LOL

G

It will be great for those longer trips where your iphone just isnt nice enough, yet your laptop is too much of a burden. You know when you want to carry a bag, but not that heavy of a bag. When you want a bigger screen then your phone, but still want to hold the device in your hands. When having a keyboard is a hassle. It will also make wearing a purse more socially acceptable; "its for my Ipad".

So I think its necessary for gay or "europeon" men, and women who like using purses/satchels; while they take their 30+min commute by train, 3+ times a week.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Prescott_666[/nom]I don't get it. Why is she licking the PSP? Is there some back story that I haven't heard about? I don't get it.[/citation]

For guys that can't get dates, a girl licking something is actually a turn on. For guys that can, it just reminds you how expensive they are to feed, and how illogical as well. Most geeks fall into the former category, based on the comments.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]For guys that can, it just reminds you how expensive they are to feed, and how illogical as well.[/citation]

Jesus, it's not like we're animals with three brain cells huddling together for warmth.

Did you know, some guys actually manage to find women they can have stimulating conversations with and some of those women even have JOBS so they can support themselves? You don't even have to let them outside to pee because they're completely housebroken!

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Prescott_666[/nom]I don't get it. Why is she licking the PSP? Is there some back story that I haven't heard about? I don't get it.[/citation]

I don't get how anyone could not instantly find joy in a picture of Jessica Chobot, regardless of what she is doing. She is remarkably beautiful.

Zinosys

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
As a consumer, you would think the iPad is sooo awesome and I needed to have one Yesterday! How did the world function without it?
As a technology enthusiast, I think that it's neat, but still a piece of junk.
As an apple shareholder, it's the best thing since sliced bread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.