Latency and high ping (world of warships) and others ..

Mohamed_45

Honorable
Feb 10, 2016
i get very high ping and latency when playing (world of warships) ..
i contacted the technical support for the game and they ran a (pingplotter) test to check my connection and advised me to contact my ISP because there are packets getting lost from my end..
so i contacted my ISP and they diagnosed my network and didn't find any problems related to internet connection or their servers ...
a technichan from my ISP came and checked the connection at home and advised me to change the router to get a better results so i did but no improvment what so ever that the change did ..
at this point i got trial from WTFast to figure out if the problem is hardware related and there was 90% improvement so i ruled the hardware issue out ..
now i dont know what to do since im out of options and searched the internet for solutions but couldnt fix this problem and the latency , before the problem happened i used to play flawlesly with very nice ping and no latency what so ever ...
but also i figured that at one point i signed to the NA server to check thier rewards for their annivarsary and never logged there again the problems started ...
im out of options and looking for any advice or fix here ...
i did open my network ports for the game in the router and PC some how the problem got worse ..

Pretty standard testing methods.

You run the game and then look in the resource monitor for the server you are using. This most times is different than the web page.

You then run tracert or pathping if you want to the server. It should show where the higher latency starts.

Mohamed_45

Honorable
Feb 10, 2016

how do i know the IP address of the game client ?

Mohamed_45

Honorable
Feb 10, 2016

So i opened my resource monitor and set priority to real time and that seems to fix it
thanks for the help
UPDATE : problem returned here is a link :
https://nofile.io/f/3eJwg1w8wgr/Capture.PNG
https://nofile.io/f/RyQ5jgNP29d/Capture-1.PNG