[SOLVED] Latency modes

jnxzi94

Commendable
Jul 13, 2021
My question is related to NVIDIA latency and NVIDIA filters.
What I'm looking for is to minimize the gaming latency.

I was testing the GeForce Experience game filters because they look so pretty, and unfortunately I had to stop using them after 1 hour, because they added a lot of extra latency into my game and the mouse movement felt so off and delayed.

Also, I play Warzone and Fortnite.
I always use NVIDIA Reflex @ Enabled + Boost.

But I was wondering can I do anything about the latency when it comes to NVIDIA filters or my overall game?
Should I have the Low Latency Mode (NVIDIA Control Panel) OFF / ON / ULTRA?

Specs
GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB
CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz

Last edited:
Solution
Low Latency Mode should generally be enabled at "Ultra" which gives least input lag, but change to "On" if you get stuttering or tearing when framerate drops. "On" is equivalent to Maximum prerendered frames set to 1 so there is always up to 1 buffered frame delay between your mouse movement and what you see on screen
Low Latency Mode should generally be enabled at "Ultra" which gives least input lag, but change to "On" if you get stuttering or tearing when framerate drops. "On" is equivalent to Maximum prerendered frames set to 1 so there is always up to 1 buffered frame delay between your mouse movement and what you see on screen

Solution

jnxzi94

Commendable
Jul 13, 2021

I will try this, thanks.