[SOLVED] LatencyMon high latency

Feb 24, 2021
hello. so, ive built a new pc (r7 250, i5-10400f, b460m ds3h, 16gb 3000cl15 g.skill aegis)
and i have SUPER BIG latency in ltaencymon. does someone knows how can i fix this? cant fix this for a week already
yzA9gEx.png
55yI1Zv.png
r4W2T8K.png
0alOOnx.png
g3cpUn0.png

D

Deleted member 14196

That windows driver is indicating that your windows is corrupt or missing system files

You may have hard drive problems

D

Deleted member 14196

yes. try running an admin command prompt and try

sfc /scannow

when you built the pc, where did you get windows? also, what chipset drivers did you install and what graphics driver?

did you use a driver updater utility? If you did, then you have lots of mismatched and incorrect drivers in your windows config and this causes such behaviour.

Feb 24, 2021
yes. try running an admin command prompt and try

sfc /scannow

when you built the pc, where did you get windows? also, what chipset drivers did you install and what graphics driver?

did you use a driver updater utility? If you did, then you have lots of mismatched and incorrect drivers in your windows config and this causes such behaviour.
sfc /scannow doesn't help. i built a pc like 2 weeks ago (as i remember), and windows was downloaded from the official site, 20H2. i did not use driver updater utilities, all drivers were downloaded from the site of my MB and Graphics Card. i installed chipset drivers from mb drivers page too. (i installed WHQL recommended driver for my card)

Feb 24, 2021
Keep in mind that gpu is bottom of the barrel and not designed for today's games.

Look in your bios for xmp........see if you can bump the ram speed up a notch.
nope, i cant, already lowered the timings from cl16 to cl15. with xmp timings and cl15 timings almost no difference (in latencymon im)

D

Deleted member 14196

did you use DDU from safe mode to remove ALL video drivers first? then reboot? Then install latest

also, that is a very weak video card. maybe save up for a nice nvidia or nice amd? well, that will be a long wait too.

Feb 24, 2021
did you use DDU from safe mode to remove ALL video drivers first? then reboot? Then install latest

also, that is a very weak video card. maybe save up for a nice nvidia or nice amd? well, that will be a long wait too.
i think that the problem is in GPU, its so bad so yeah, frametime su=(s. now i want to beat that latency in latencymon.

D

Deleted member 14196

Last edited by a moderator: