[SOLVED] Latest BIOS for MPG B550 Gaming Plus?

eekpeek

Commendable
May 20, 2020
Hello. I've recently put together my new PC and I've been getting a few issues on with voltages on my 3700X. I read a thread about someone having the same problem as me and they said a BIOS update fixed it. In msinfo32 it says that my bios version is 1.30 8/31/20. This got me wondering if there was a BIOS update for my board? I can't seem to find anything about version numbers on MSi's website. Should I try downloading the latest BIOS from their website? How can I know which version I should download? Thanks.

Solution
Hello. I've recently put together my new PC and I've been getting a few issues on with voltages on my 3700X. I read a thread about someone having the same problem as me and they said a BIOS update fixed it. In msinfo32 it says that my bios version is 1.30 8/31/20. This got me wondering if there was a BIOS update for my board? I can't seem to find anything about version numbers on MSi's website. Should I try downloading the latest BIOS from their website? How can I know which version I should download? Thanks.
You couldn't find a BIOS update??? -- https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-B550-GAMING-PLUS
The "13" at the end of the BIOS which is dated 8/31 is what is showing up as 1.3
So there is a 1.4 and a 1.51 Beta...

kanewolf

Titan
You couldn't find a BIOS update??? -- https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-B550-GAMING-PLUS
The "13" at the end of the BIOS which is dated 8/31 is what is showing up as 1.3
So there is a 1.4 and a 1.51 Beta available..
I would stick with the 7C56v14 (1.4) version.

Solution